Sunday, September 21, 2014

Online journal of all that I am.

Right now it is 1:25 AM here. I am listening to Ed Sheeran’s The City.

I have decided to write!

I may not be good at it, may be worst at it but it will be fun. I am pretty sure about it.

It’s a good way to reflect and reminiscence. My stupidity, that is.

I am growing old, you know!

I will let you in some secrets as well ;)

I shall write to better myself.

I will learn about myself, you know.                                            

It probably will be afternoon when I post this online.

What do you think is your life about?

What do you like most?

What do you want to do?

It’s time to get real.

I am not an amazing student nor responsible a citizen but I am sure I am a girl who is alive.


Kicking and not just surviving among all these 7 billion creatures.

It is raw but I will keep on writing :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment